The owner of King Neptunes Online Casino, is committed to being the very best online entertainment group in the world. This means doing everything possible to give our Players an enjoyable and safe gaming experience.
We recognize that whilst the majority of players gamble for entertainment, there are a small number who may lose control of their play. King Neptunes Online Casino fully supports Responsible Gaming and to ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and manageable play, please bear the following in mind:
- Gambling should be seen as entertainment and not as a means to make money;
- Keep track of the time and money you spend while gambling.
Playing at King Neptunes Online Casino is restricted to persons over the age of 18, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
One of the stringent steps we take to ensure that only people of an appropriate age enter King Neptunes Online Casino include using the "VerifyMe" service. VerifyMe is an international fraud prevention service that integrates government-issued ID database checks, algorithms and web-based signatures to verify the age and identity of new players.
Any details we request from you are used to verify your identity - this is both for your protection and ours. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Protection of Minors
With the Internet so readily accessible in homes around the world, responsible online gaming relies heavily on responsible parenting.
In order to ensure child safety on the Internet, King Neptunes Online Casino encourages its Players to make use of filtering software to prevent minors from accessing certain online material.
Tips for Parents
- Do not leave your computer unattended when your casino software is running.
- Password-protect your Casino/Poker Room program.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your Casino/Poker Room account number and credit card(s) out of the reach of children.
- Do not save passwords onto your computer. Write them down instead.
- Limit the amount of time your children spend online and make use of software to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate material.
King Neptunes Online Casino recognizes that whilst most Players gamble for entertainment, gambling can be harmful to a small number of people. We are committed to creating a Responsible Gaming environment by implementing and maintaining eCOGRA's Responsible Gaming requirements.
If you are concerned about your gambling behavior, please consider one of the following options:
- A minimum seven (7) day cooling off period
- A minimum six (6) month self-exclusion period
If you choose one of these options your gaming accounts will be locked during the exclusion period. We will also take all reasonable steps to ensure you do not receive any promotional material during this time.
To ensure the best gaming experience, Players also have the option of adjusting deposit limits at any time.
To change your deposit limits or to request Exclusion, please contact our support team.
- Do you feel that gambling affects your work?
- Have you ever argued with friends or family about how much you gamble?
- Do people know you as a gambler?
- Do you feel guilty if you gamble and lose a lot of money?
- Do you use gambling as a source of income?
- After losing, do you feel you have to return to the casino and win back your losses?
- Is gambling the only thing you want to win at?
- If you win, do you get the urge to play until you win more?
- Have you gambled till you've run out of cash?
- Have you borrowed money to pay for gambling sessions?
- Would you consider selling something personal for money to gamble?
- Do you see 'gambling money' as being excluded from normal household expenditure?
- Does gambling mean everything to you?
- Do you gamble for longer than you thought you would?
- Is your gambling an escape from stress?
- Would you steal or commit an illegal act to raise money for your gambling?
- Is your gambling a cause of stress and worry which affects all aspects of your life?
- When you have a hard day at work, do you get the urge to gamble?
- Have you celebrated any good news by spending a few hours gambling?
- Does your gambling make you want to escape your life to the extent of considering suicide?
If you have answered 'Yes' to seven or more of these questions, please consider assistance from any one of the following organizations:
National Council on Problem Gambling: 1-800-522-4700 or www.ncpgambling.org
California Council on Compulsive Gambling: 1-800-GAMBLER or www.calproblemgambling.org
Florida Council on Compulsive Gambling: 888-ADMIT-IT or www.gamblinghelp.org
Gamblers Anonymous: www.gamblersanonymous.org
GamCare (UK based):0-845-600-0133 or www.gamcare.org.uk